Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Enjoy your flight

The company whose mail order record shop once sent me an apology for a delivery delay which was so magnificent I had it Blu-tacked to my wall for most of my student career (read about it here) was never going to settle for a normal in-flight safety video. But this: awesome doesn't come close.



Air New Zealand give the safety instructions their own spin:



I keep waiting for Richard Simmons to come out with that line from Legally Blonde about the "bend and snap".... And of course the airline which had its aircraft repainted to feature Smaug the dragon from The Hobbit wasn't going to miss that opportunity either:



But the best airline-related video I've seen recently is this one. Not even Virgin's marketing people thought of this piece of genius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home