Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Friday, November 01, 2013

And I hadn't been eating Madeleines or anything

Sitting at my desk today I suddenly started humming a song - well, more of a snatch of a song, really - that i remember form when I saw Leonard Cohen in the late 1960s in Manchester (at Bellevue, a venue then more commonly used for boxing and wrestling). No it wasn't any good, there's no reason why you should remember me. But remember it I did, so I Googled it to see whether anyone else did. And here's what popped out.

Great fun in a nerdy kind of way: and I rather like Do I Have To Dance All Night, which was new to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home