Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Sunday, June 02, 2013

I'm So Excited

In a month from now I will just be making my way through immigration at Chicago O'Hare Airport having flown from Edinburgh via Heathrow. I wonder whether our in-flight entertainment will be as, er, entertaining as these guys from the new Pedro Almodovar film I'm So Excited. (The only clip I could find doesn't have English subtitles, but the music is in English (the Pointer Sisters) so it really doesn't matter.



The film is great fun: not a masterpiece, or a film with any pretensions to being great art. Just fun. Oh, and as rude as fuck.

1 Comments:

At 04 June, 2013 15:09, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Perhaps you can request a song and entertain the flight yourself -

 

Post a Comment

<< Home