Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Sunday, June 23, 2013

I keep intending to procrastinate more but somehow I never seem to get round to it

I have, piled up in a carrier bag and stashed as notes on my iPhone, a whole load of concert programmes and my notes for reviews to go with them, Some of these go back several years, and there is no way I'm going to dig them all out and do sensible reviews even if I can understand my cryptic notes. Still, it seems like a good time to make a start, as I sit on my own on the Ballater flat at the end of a day of rain. SO - i shall kick off some reviews, in no terribly logical order, and we'll see how we get on.