Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Books, books, books, books, marchin' up and down again

After enjoying Joe's description of his grand-daughter's fun with her Kindle, I enjoyed finding these short films on Neil's blog.





While I love my Kindle (a present from my children last Christmas) and indeed just bought a book for it which Neil had enthused about, I have to say that real books are awesome. These days I tend to have a couple of real ones and one on the Kindle all on the go at once so I can read whichever I'm in the mood for. Current real books are this and this, while on the Kndle I'm reading this. Something for every mood there, then.

2 Comments:

At 30 May, 2013 17:15, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Nice vids, but after watching the first one all I can think of is 'what happened to the poor banana?'

 
At 02 June, 2013 00:00, Blogger Rob said...

I suspect the dragon from the table on the left, which disappeared some time earlier, got the banana.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home