Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

"It's Not Me!"

It seems wholly appropriate that after a 40-year school reunion with much catching up on what we've been doing (lawyers. accountants, a professor of pathology, property dealers and one FE lecturer - which would be me) I should revisit one of my all-time favourite films, Grosse Pointe Blank. Just finished watching it again, and it never grows stale.

But I should definitely have tried the "I'm a professional killer" line when faced with the what-have-you-been-up-to-since-we-left-school line. Maybe, like John Cusack in the film, I'd have found that people just passed over it with a "That's nice" or a "Growth industry!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home