Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Friday, March 08, 2013

I could take the Howard Shore soundtrack CD with me to play as we drive

The Saunders family will be fetching up in San Francisco toward the end of July this year (being bald, I'll be sure to tape some flowers to my head). One thing we know is that SF is not a car-friendly place: few parking spots, and wickedly devoted meter attendants. so the car will mostly be staying in the hotel garage.

But as the kids and I at least are huge fans of a certain film, and are reminded of this scene in it every time we drive over the Forth Road Bridge, I think we simply must make an in-car pilgrimage across the Dumbarton Bridge.



Hey, there are wildlife reserves at both ends: we might find a cocktail party....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home