Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Friday, February 22, 2013

30 Day Song Challenge - The Sequel: Day 27

Day 27 - a song you think would be an effective instrument of torture

Oh, I don't just think, I know: I saw her do it live (Manchester, 1974) and it was the longest hundred (OK then, ten) minutes of my life. Which is funny, because I like Nico and I like the Doors. Mind you, I like armadillos and I like Beethoven piano sonatas, if you see what I mean.

2 Comments:

At 22 February, 2013 16:02, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Yes, this fits the topic well. Sorry you had to sit through it.

 
At 23 February, 2013 02:48, Blogger Rob said...

The rest of the concert was worth it: Kevin Ayers, John Cale, Brian Eno. (Not this concert but from the same tour (same line-up less Oldfield and Wyatt).

Anyway, my old school motto is "Vincit qui patitur" which translates as "No pain, no gain".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home