Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

30 Day Song Challenge - The Sequel: Day 19

Day 19 - a song you used to love, but that you've now outgrown

Now this IS a challenge, because Rob, he don't DO outgrowing, at least not when it comes to music. So I shall pos insteadt a song that perhaps I should have outgrown but haven't. This one, for example. Far from outgrowing it, after about 45 years I hunted it down (it's the B side of "Court of King Caractacus") and bought it (45 rpm vinyl original). And why wouldn't I? Hell, maybe it's what inspired my lifelong interest in Health & Safety.



PS: I haven't outgrown "Caractacus" either.

1 Comments:

At 13 February, 2013 16:42, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

No reason to leave it behind if it reminds you of things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home