Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Monday, February 11, 2013

30 Day Song Challenge - The Sequel: Day 16

Day 16 - your favourite song from a TV or movie soundtrack.

Oh heck. If I restrict myself to taking the specification literally, it would have to be "A Kiss At The End Of The Rainbow" from A Mighty Wind.



That's the version as shown in the film, but if you want effectively the same performance without the intercut reactions, here they are doing it in a TV appearance.



However, if I'm allowed an instrumental overture rather than a soundtrack, I might perhaps choose this by Bjork, from Dancer In The Dark:



And if I were allowed stage musicals that have never made it to film or TV, there are a number of possibilities. This, perhaps; or this? Or even this. But I think it would come to a toss-up between this and this.

And now I realise that there's another really good contender for the literal interpretation of the rules - this:



I'll stick with Mitch & Micky, I think - but; it's a toughie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home