Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Friday, February 08, 2013

30 Day Song Challenge - The Sequel: Day 14

Day 14 - a song you associate with breaking up

I don't associate this one directly with breaking up, but I associate it very directly with someone I broke up from, so the effect is much the same: a surge of nostalgia and wistful flashbacks. (Where ARE the snows of yesteryear?) Probably just as well it doesn't get much airtime nowadays: though I'd be more likely to burst into frenzied bopping than into tears.

1 Comments:

At 08 February, 2013 16:29, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Oh, the flared legs, pegged pants and hair - I remember those days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home