Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Friday, February 08, 2013

30 Day Song Challenge - The Sequel: Day 13

Day 13 - your favourite make-out song

Ah, those were the days: "making out" to records.... I remember some happy snogging in my first term at university being accompanied by a neighbour's recording of "Echoes" by Pink Floyd, and I undoubtedly made use of substantial quantities of music myself for the purpose. But the only one that sticks in my mind, perhaps because it was during my first date with my future wife, was this one, which I'd just bought. Hilary described it as "a splendid noise", and I wouldn't argue with that, especially if you play it loudly enough.





(The misprint in the Youtube title originated with the vinyl LP sleeve, though the record label itself was correct IIRC. My CD sleeve perpetuates the error, but you might think the Youtube uploader would have corrected it. Does nobody read the Bible any more?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home