Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

30 Day Song Challenge - The Sequel: Day 12

Day 12 - a song you love from the 00s

I can't remember now how the Decemberists first came to my attention, but I'm very glad they did because they're a fine band with a lot of excellent CDs to their name. They're one of those bands where I tend to think whatever CD or track I'm listening to is my favourite, but overall I think this is the one that I like best.

2 Comments:

At 07 February, 2013 13:22, Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

I seem to remember sharing some of The Crane Wife album with you when you visited Nottingham Rob - but wouldn't want to lay claim to being the person who introduced you to the AWESOME Decemberists. They are just a great band and I love their albums.

 
At 08 February, 2013 08:19, Blogger Rob said...

Lisa - I had a feeling it was either you or Clare who first introduced me to them, but couldn't remember which! I'd love to see them live.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home