Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Only Connect

Each January, Glasgow hosts Celtic Connections, a festival of world music with special emphasis on the Celtic diaspora. Last year I didn't go to any events (didn't organise myself to book in time). This year there were a few that took my fancy. Aimee Mann I had to miss because of an orchestra rehearsal, Ngoni Ba because of my quartet (playing music generally takes precedence over listening). But I've just booked to see Le Mystere des Voix Bulgares and Little Feat (not together!) and I'm very much looking forward to both gigs.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home