Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Sunday, December 02, 2012

How Much Is That Doggie in the White House?

On the subject of Christmas decorations, I liked this video.



We get a lot of media coverage here of Barack Obama, and a little of Michelle, but as far as I know we've never had any of Bo. Hint to the White House Director of Communications: a little more British exposure of what has to be the coolest first dog in Presidential history would work wonders for the President's popularity over here.



UPDATE: my wife assures me that Bo's arrival at the White House was reported here, and I vaguely remember hearing that the President had bought his daughters a dog, as promised. But I certainly never saw a picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home