Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanks to the EDL (English Disco Lovers) for this one

I am very fond of the mashup as a genre, at least when it's done well. This one is done very well indeed.



That's pretty much as good as the Dweezil Zappa/Donny Osmond version which I adore.

English Disco Lovers (EDL) - from whom I got this mashup - is a Facebook group dedicated to taking back the initials "EDL" from the fascist thugs currently using them (with the ultimate goal of getting in among them in Google searches).



The mashup is pretty much as good as the Dweezil Zappa/Donny Osmond version which I adore.

1 Comments:

At 28 November, 2012 17:14, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Both pretty good - I admire people that have the time to do the audio and video work required.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home