Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Friday, October 19, 2012

Why the hell they deleted this album defeats me

Here's a great song from Beth Nielsen Chapman. While Sand and Water is deservedly celebrated, I think this earlier effort is just as good. I always amazes me that there haven't been dozens of cover versions as there have with S&W.



From the same album (You Hold The Key) comes also this gem (featuring Fairport Convention founder Simon Nicol on dulcimer backing vocals - oops, it's Martin Allcock on the dulcimer)



And to the anonymous and enthusiastic commenter who I think was a real person - at least, his/her comment wasn't laced with links to other sites - but whose effort was killed off in my spam trap - sorry! But glad you enjoyed the songs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home