Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Are you gonna take me home tonight......

Funny the things you find via iPhone... I was at the bus stop round the corner from my house, and went to disable my phone's wi-fi (it tends to attempt to attach itself to networks even though I've told it not to: the first I normally learn of it is when I have trouble accessing anything because my phone is using a network to which I have no access). Anyway, while in there switching it off I noticed the list of available networks. Bear in mind that these are network names, not websites, and that these are ones whose owners didn't attempt to hide them. So along with all the usual BTOpenzones and the BTHomeHubs, there was (at the top of the list, with the strongest signal) a wi-fi network entitled "Bountiful Buttocks".

I think I have some weird neighbours.....

2 Comments:

At 31 October, 2012 20:47, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

You'll have to keep an eye on who goes in there. (do you know who it is?)

 
At 02 November, 2012 21:50, Blogger Rob said...

Nope - just somebody round the corner from our house. Funnily enough one of the houses there used to be owned by a bit of a Don Juan type, but he's moved now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home