Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Thursday, September 27, 2012

If God Were Me

I was looking at the Youtube clips for Nordman, having just linked one of them (Ännu Glöder Solen) on my Facebook page. Mostly they're either audio clips with added still images, or concert footage, but there are a couple of "official" videos, of which this has to be the weirdest. One of their good songs, and the oddest video I've seen for a very long time.



This video on the other hand has the lyrics and a translation (but nothing else). It doesn't exactly make the weird video clear, though there are a few obvious connections (the amulet, for example).

And as I typed the title into the box up there I had a sudden thought of this famous epitaph. Which made me smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home