Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Thursday, August 09, 2012

Can you dig it?

This has been my day for finding things while looking for other ones. From time to time I check Google to see where I appear, and where some of my posts appear. I was Googling "Bare Naked Islam fake" to see how visible my various exposés of Bonni's made-up news were, and I found this. I remember the original story, and I suppose it's inevitable that Bonni would have propagated it along with all the other professional Islamophobes. It was pretty obvious that it was a hoax, but good to have confirmation. Why am I not surprised that it seems to have been planted by supporters of the deposed thug Mubarak?

If I had the mindset of folk like Robert Spencer and Pamela Geller, I might take the following marvellous record to be a genuine hymn to necrophilia. (But I don't.) I remember when Kenny Everett of Capital Radio popularised it on his World's Worst Record Show segment.

1 Comments:

At 22 May, 2013 05:50, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this
website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
Plz answer back as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. appreciate it

Feel free to visit my page ... psychoterapia wrocław

 

Post a Comment

<< Home