Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Blame it on the twunts at Youtube...

From time to time I check my SiteMeter statistics to see which posts have been attracting attention. Today I was overjoyed to find, not only that my post of various versions of "Blame It On The Bossa Nova" had been visited, but that it had been reached via a search for "blame it on the bossanova anna-lena löfgren". Wow: someone actually finds me because of my love of weird cover versions.

Then I found that the link to the Anna-Lena Löfgren version had been broken because of some copyright issue or other. I couldn't stand the thought of someone leaving disappointed, so I found another link to Det Finns Ingenting Att Hämta and relinked.

So if my visitor from Vught, Noord-Brabant, NL wants to try again.....

2 Comments:

At 15 August, 2012 19:33, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

And now Eydie's link is gone -
I remember meeting her one evening here in Vegas, but she didn't sing for me

 
At 16 August, 2012 01:03, Blogger Rob said...

Joe - thanks for the heads-up: new Eydie Gorme link duly substituted!

I'm jealous that you met her: I loved that record (still do).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home