Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Sunday, June 24, 2012

They got an awful lot of artists from Brazil



You know every now and then you hear about something just after it's no longer available? Whether it's that film you just missed at the cinema. or the programme that just fell off iPlayer, or the tour by the band you like which played a gig in your town just before you heard about it?

Well this may be one of those things, as Largs is on the other side of Scotland and I'm not yet creared for driving after by brain haemorrhage. Still, you never know. It's exactly the kind of thing I like, and I'm amazed that in the five years it's been in existence it had never come to my attention. Heck, it evidently made it onto BBC Scotland's The Culture Show, though I admit I don't always watch that.

Here is a timelapse video of the artists creating the mural.



1 Comments:

At 25 June, 2012 11:18, Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

that is sooooo cool! My word, I can understand why you would want to see that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home