Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Suffering suffagettes!

I had to share this one with you. In the comment stream under the post at BareNakedIslam I was laughing at here for its misogyny (and disrespect for US armed forces) there is this little exchange:

MUSLIMANIA June 3, 2012 at 9:04 am
Allowing women to vote is what ruined this country. What did John Wayne say to Katherine Hepburn?


“God Help Us!

barenakedislam June 3, 2012 at 1:21 pm
MUS, Mr. BNI agrees with you. And what may shock my readers, so do I. I would gladly give up my vote to prevent leftie women from voting themselves so many entitlements.

Ladies and gentlemen, the true voice of the American neofascist right. If you let women vote, it's a slippery slope that ends with women running the place. That may be good enough for Muslim countries like Pakistan or Bangladesh, but not for the USA.

Women voting? You mark my words, they'll have niggers in the White House if this goes on.

MORE: Opposition to votes for women and blacks is indeed becoming mainstreamed by the American Right. See this guy. (More on him here, especially his anti-Semitism.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home