Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Monday, June 04, 2012

If life were only like this....

I've been enjoying browsing through the site at Sabotage Times, of whose very existence I would have been unaware had Uncle Jimmy not copied an article from it. A lot of stuff there doesn't really interest me, but there are some great articles. For example, I had missed this story from a couple of weeks ago.

When flying over the Eiffel Tower you may now be greeted with an eye full of something quite rude thanks to groundsmen angry with pay freezes...



OK, I'm as sure as can be that it's a spoof, but a fun idea, and just the kind of protest you would imagine hacked-off Frenchmen perpetrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home