Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Friday, March 23, 2012

You Cannot be Serious

I realise their trial is still in progress, but surely these two clowns should be shortlisted for some kind of "Least Convincing Excuse of 2012" award?

Caught on CCTV at the head of a mob on its way from an EDL meeting in a pub to vandalise a mosque, Mr Earl said he didn't know there was a mosque in Kingston. I wonder if such ignorance is widespread among Kingston's EDL members. And I wonder how he could have missed it:

1 Comments:

At 15 May, 2013 20:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button!
I'd certainly donate to

this fantastic blog! I guess for now i'll settle for

bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will share this website with my Facebook group.
Chat soon!

Feel free to surf to my site :: www.catralproperty.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home