Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

News from Sin City

I look forward to hearing Joe's report on this new Las Vegas museum.

And I suppose this story could have taken place almost anywhere: although probably not too many places outside Clark County NV would actually advertise themselves as "The Heart Attack Grill". (I bet there are eateries with similar risks in, say, Memphis TN.)

1 Comments:

At 29 February, 2012 18:40, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

I tried hitting the HA Grill for lunch during jury duty but turned around when they said I was required to wear the hospital gown. No loss.
Don't think I'll be visiting the mob museum (we have two, one at the Tropicana and the new one downtown) as I don't need to glorify murders and thieves. Sorry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home