Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Here's tae us. Wha's like us? Damn few and they've a' got tickets

I just made an interesting and not (to me at least) intuitive discovery. My son drew my attention to the forthcoming WWE Raw tour which is coming to Glasgow in a few weeks' time. Investigating ticket availability, I found it was sold out. But I also found it was the only night of the whole UK tour that IS sold out (this for a tour starting in about two weeks). I realised Scotland had a big wrestling fanbase: I hadn't realised we outstripped the rest of the UK to such an extent.

Anyway, we'll have to wait until April for the next tour.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home