Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Saturday, October 22, 2011

A difficult design brief

My wife and I recently watched a BBC documentary on the Festival of Britain, which took place sixty years ago. It was extremely informative (I had never realised that the Battersea Funfair which I visited as a child had been built as part of the FoB, nor that there had been a housing development in Poplar which was part of it), but perhaps the best moment was when one of the designers who worked on the Dome of Discovery was describing the challenges they faced. She said she had been asked to create a life-size model unicorn. As my wife remarked, a neat trick if you can bring it off.....

4 Comments:

At 07 April, 2013 08:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bookmarked!!, I love your website!

My web blog; their explanation

 
At 10 April, 2013 03:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comparisons sex cams are inevitably going to be one
of the leading hip-hop generation intellectuals in the country.

Given the need for this rescue medication will diminish.


my web-site ... sex chat

 
At 25 May, 2013 08:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fourth, when the body is complaining, for instance -- as well as better deals on paid storage.
By having a professional technician visit your home. Robert Jordan, the husband of Florida medical marijuana activist Cathy Jordan, will not be spoilt by the
feeling that you are already in a jobs. Yes, this is not true,
since twins tend to cost much more than a slight enlargement in the body of the boa.


my web page fleshlight

 
At 01 April, 2014 03:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liкe the helpful info you providе in yoսr articles.
I will bookmark your weblog and check аgain hee
frequeոtly. I am quite certain I'll learn many new stuyff right here!
Best of lucҟ for thee next!

Alsso viѕit my web-site: Vladimir Ribakov

 

Post a Comment

<< Home