Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Sunday, October 02, 2011

Bad Blogger

I have been shamefully neglectful of EKN over the past few weeks. There have been a number of reasons for this: some work-related, others not. Fear not: this weekend I have come up to the Ballater flat full of good intentions (and we all know where those lead...) to bring the blog up to date, ish. I'm all on my own this weekend anyway, as my daughter is still in Mallorca (coming home next week, yay) and my son and wife are respectively singing in, and helping to organise the Stevenson College Choir for, the opening ceremony of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home