Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Chrome wasn't built in a day

I keep finding things that Internet Explorer 6 won't do, or doesn't do as well as IE5. I've had to switch to Google Chrome for blogging, and more recently for Facebook. Today I found some of my email functions work better in Chrome, along with various other things along the way.

Now I am clearly going to have to find out how to organise my favourites list in Chrome, and how to import my old IE one, otherwise it will get silly. But I'm on my way to a Google-y future of Internet access, I feel.

But how stupid of Microsoft to fall into the "New Coke" trap, providing "improvements" wanted by a tiny segment of the market (if even that) while alienating much of its existing customer base.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home