Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Splash!

This is a rather alarming story. (Thanks to my daughter for bringing it to my attention while on holiday.....) While there may be more to it than meets the eye (it does stretch credibility somewhat when taken at face value), I fear my first thought was of this song:



(One of the other Youtube clips of the song has altered lyrics and claims that Trevor Crozier wrote it in 1977, which is a neat trick when I have his own recording made in 1972. And I should know: Trev was best man at my brother's wedding.)

1 Comments:

At 21 July, 2011 23:27, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

If the pool was too green to see the bottom and notice a person then why were people allowed to swim in it? Who knows what else was down there. And if the boy had asked a lifeguard for help and was ignored then that lifeguard should be fired. Too many unknowns and unprovens there, but still overall disturbing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home