Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Back Here On Earth

Hi there! I'm back after a splendid fortnight in Mallorca, raring to go. Once I've uploaded the contents of my camera we can go over the holiday itself: suffice it to say that Ruairidh, Hilary and I had great fun, enjoyed seeing Vanessa working in her summer job, and now know for certain that there is a whole lot more to Mallorca than beaches and package holidays. Though we did enjoy a couple of beaches (and I had my first swim in the Mediterranean for 43 years).

Let's have a few of the songs that have been ear-worming me while I've been away (and fabulous songs they all are):









And finally this one. When I first typed its title I had "Les Trois Cliches", which might be close to the truth: however hackneyed, it's a hell of a song though. (And yes, I know it was originally Edith Piaf: this is the version I grew up with though. Released on my 4th birthday, no less!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home