Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Video Fun: Poor Elijah

A great performance from a great band (and yes, that is Eric Clapton on lead guitar).



I was very lucky in my choice (!) of elder brother. He not only took me to see Dylan, but he whisked me off just before Christmas one year to Liverpool to see Delaney & Bonnie (of whom I hadn't heard) with Eric Clapton (of whom I had). Of course, it being Liverpool, musicians being what they are, and Eric being of the company, while we were standing around the stage door before the show hoping for a Clapton autograph, who should turn up but George Harrison (and yes, his autograph was duly obtained!) He stood quietly and unannounced at the back of the stage playing guitar all night. Awesome.

Thanks, bro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home