Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Saturday, March 19, 2011

The No-Longer-Forgotten Highlander

I found this story immensely pleasing. And it's not often I say that about anything involving HRH The Duke Of Rothesay.

I dunno...I start off finding things to praise about Tony Blair, then Prince Charles...where will it all end?

I'm looking forward to reading Alistair Urquhart's book, which I gave Hilary for Christmas. POW on the Burma Railway; escaped; torpedoed and sunk; saved by Japanese and taken back to prison camp; new camp is in Nagasaki. Now there's someone I'd buy lucky white heather from.

And here's someone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home