Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Audio fun : What's Shakin'

I had Al Kooper's version (with Shuggie Otis) of One Room Country Shack running through my head today, which is funny because it's years since I heard it (and I mean mid 1970s). Couldn't find it on Youtube, but they had this track from an album "What's Shakin'" I used to own (it went in one of my periodic purges of vinyl I hadn't listened to for a long time). Still sounds pretty good.



The only track I really miss having (and I can listen to it whenever I want via the web these days) is this one. One of my all time favourite records:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home