Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

A health initiative I can get behind (but would prefer to stay in front of)

Apparently a (female) dentist in Munich has hit on a novel way of overcoming her patients' nervousness. I look forward to its wide adoption.

Sadly my own dentist is male. But maybe next time we visit my wife's cousin in Munich I'll need some emergency work.....

1 Comments:

At 01 February, 2011 15:27, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

They might go even more distracting and work in the nude. Probably would greatly increase business (depending on what they looked like) from the male community.
Hmm, might be an idea for a Vegas dental office.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home