Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Monday, January 03, 2011

Tiring of playing a David Nobbs character, our favourite Euronazi opts instead for a buffoon from Enid Blyton

Top Gear is a BBC programme about cars. Well, actually, it's become something of a national institution, and its presenters (Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May) are very well-known faces, and not only in the UK. Which may be why Messrs Hammond and Clarkson decided to disguise themselves in burqas for part of the "challenge" they'd been given in the programme's Boxing Day special, which was to drive from Iraq to the West Bank in a kind of re-enactment of the biblical journey of the Magi. I suppose they wanted to play at avoiding Herod (or his modern-day successors, who might easily have mistaken them for Turks bringing children's toys to Gaza and executed them on the spot). And if you can combine disguise with drag, well....

Now popular though Top Gear is in many parts of the world (including Japan, I believe), it doesn't have much of a Middle Eastern fan base. Of the Muslims worldwide who watched it, and the presumably rather greater number of British Muslims who saw it, most must have found it either funny or boring, because not one complained. Which clearly really annoyed the hacks at the Daily Mail and the Daily Star, because one of their guys rang up Anjem Choudary, the right-wing's favourite "Muslim" rentamouth. "Oi, Anjem", he said, "here's some money if you'll say something provocative about Jeremy Clarkson". Once he'd clarified that no, Clarkson hadn't been dressed as a woman on Strictly Come Dancing or The X Factor, he was able to get some usable quotes and voila: Muslim outrage at Clarkson's burqa stunt. Well, they didn't say how many Muslims.....

Uncle Jimmy, of course, never one to miss a Muslim-bashing bandwagon, carried the story on his blog. Being Jimmy and therefore preferring US sources for his "news", he linked to his favourite bunch of genocidal nutters at barenakedislam, but the (non-story) is the same, except that Jimmy moans that he can't find the clip on Youtube any more. So begins an exchange of comments between us (stick with me, this gets good):

Rob Says:

December 30, 2010 at 9:22 pm
When I tried to view the programme on YouTube I was told it contained content from BBC Worldwide and had been removed because of copyright violations. I suppose the world’s copyright lawyers are all in an Islamist conspiracy.

keeptonyblairforpm Says:

December 31, 2010 at 1:54 am
Don’t worry, Blair Supporter to the rescue. Someone else has downloaded it and then uploaded it again. It’s at the post again, Zionist, sorry Islamist plot or not.

And (overlapping that exchange)

Rob Says:

December 30, 2010 at 8:16 pm
The whole programme is still on iPlayer at the BBC site. Most likely it came off YouTube because the BBC didn’t want competition until they take it down next week. I don’t think anyone except you and your pals at BNI pays any attention to Anjem Choudary’s stupid views. Certainly the British Muslim community has nothing to do with him.

Oh, and if burqas are “Islamic religious dress” you’d think they’d be compulsory in Islamic countries other than Saudi and Iran. Even in supposedly extreme countries like Yemen not many women wear them – and some Muslim countries ban the things altogether.

The Top Gear show is good fun, but your attempts to stir up religious hatred on the back of it with your tame “Muslim” Choudary are a bit desperate.


keeptonyblairforpm Says:

December 31, 2010 at 1:47 am
@ Rob,

Choudary is dangerous and runs several “schools” in London preaching jihad.

Please clear off, Rob. You and I have nothing in common apart from our Scots birth and some types of music. I do not attempt to stir up religious hatred, especially since I am not religious. I do attempt to show the insanity of Islam as it is accepted by some, quite a few and perhaps many within Muslim communities.

Btw, don’t call me a racist any more at your stalking site. I am no racist, never have been and never will be. Falling back on that argument against someone who is not exactly convinced that Islam is a good thing is churlish, and I’m sick of your juvenile claptrap.

But you ARE right on the burka. In most Middle East countries the burka is NOT compulsory. It is only here in Britain and in other western countries where they have taken to wearing it in recent years. They never used to. I know, I worked among many Muslims well over 25 years ago. Not a burka to be found then. The wearing of the burka in Britain today is a political statement, NOT a religious one.

Rob Says:

December 31, 2010 at 1:09 pm
Scots birth? I’ve lived here for nearly 30 years but I was born in Manchester. I have remarked elsewhere in your American habit of confusing Scotland and England.

I will write what I like at my ‘stalking’ site – freedom of speech and all that. If you don't like being described as a racist, the solution lies in your own behaviour.

keeptonyblairforpm Says:

December 31, 2010 at 2:28 pm
Rob, yet again I have something to try to get through your thick head:

I AM NOT RACIST! NEVER HAVE BEEN, NEVER WILL BE.

I don’t generally descend to personal abuse even towards those who do. But for you I’ll make an exception. A private e-mail to me in reference to your site described you thus:

“…a nasty piece of work”

For constantly falling back on this “racist” response when people raise concerns about Islam, this “nasty” description may well be accurate.

You sound as though you are intelligent enough to understand that not being convinced about Islam does not equate to racism.

You’re clearly not that intelligent.

How would I know that you were born in Manchester? Do you think I have the slightest interest in your background? All I know is that you live in Edinburgh. I think it says so at your site.

Btw, don’t talk rot about my ‘American habit’. I am a Scot, and a Briton, though thank goodness I now live many miles away from you.

At this point Uncle Jimmy (perhaps we should rename him Theophilus Goon in honour of the Enid Blyton character who was nicknamed "Old Clear-Orf")(sorry Jim, a British reference you won't get) was as good as his word and blocked any further comments. It's worth pointing out before we continue that up to this point I had not called Jimmy a racist in any comments on his site, at least not since he banned me for asking the question he has still never answered. So this staunch upholder of freedom of speech (for those who agree with him) not only bans people for what they say on his site (which might be fair enough, though not in line with what he professes) but because of what they say on their own sites. Ah well: Goon isn't the first hypocrite to make a public ass of himself: nor indeed to believe that repeating lies in BLOCK CAPITALS miraculously confers a kind of majuscular truth on them.

Here are two more comments which I posted but which were suppressed by Goon:

The reason I have trouble with the notion that you’re not a racist is that it’s a lie. It isn’t just that you link enthusiastically to your new white supremacist buddies at barenakedislam (for whom Europe is suffering from a “black plague” of immigration), or that you post adoringly whenever Geert Wilders comes out with another speech about throwing out the immigrants. It’s the routine way in which you assume a difference between the “indigenous” people of Britain, who just happen to be white, and British Asians: as though being born here, with parents born here in many cases, didn’t make them just as British as white people. You reckoned I was a fundamentalist without knowing it: well perhaps you don’t know you’re a racist. Well, ye ken noo. Incidentally, I think you’ll find there is a difference between “not being convinced” by Islam and publishing posts accusing Muslims of human sacrifice, or linking to sites calling for New Yorkers to murder Muslims (barenakedislam again).

Of course I didn’t expect you to know my Manchester birthplace, though I’ve probably mentioned it. It was YOU, all-knowing as ever in your ignorance, who referred to my Scots birth. Can’t help it if you write rubbish. I freely admit that I’m only guessing that you’re American because you seem so un-British. That’s what happens when you cower behind a pseudonym.

And oddly enough I don’t care if Stan (or whoever it was) thinks I’m a nasty piece of work, or if you agree with him.

And then:

What a lovely present. Now the first thing I see on entering your site is no longer your description of us Brits as stupid and freedom-hating (and you still expect your “Britishness” to be taken seriously?) but an admission that any commenter telling the truth will be blocked by this bastion of free expression (for racists and Islamophobes only). No need to apologise for blocking me: the comment setting out exactly why you’re a racist will be up on my site shortly. Enjoy your hatred of blacks, gays and Muslims, and for that matter your pathetic fantasy of Britishness. Just don’t imagine for one instant that the actual British people will allow you to destroy their country and values.

Goon, you see, has stuck this at the top of his site:

PLEASE NOTE: I will permanently block any commenter who describes me as ‘racist’ because I have expressed doubts about Islam. That sort of ignorant and/or deliberately lying comment won’t be permitted here. Free speech does not extend to airing personal abuse dressed up as ‘fact’. If you want to abuse go to The Guardian.

As you will observe, I describe Goon as racist, not because he "expresses doubts" about Islam, and not even because he links to a site that describes Pakistani flood victims as "human sewage" while encouraging New Yorkers to drive their cars over praying Muslims. Yet again I have something to try to get through his thick head. I call him a racist because of the racist filth he, personally, posts on his blog.

So when this self-important little turd mentions in a comment elsewhere that

There was one particlar lying and self-serving piece of **** that that block referred to. He knows who he is. Of course if he really knew what he is he’d disown himself.

I do indeed know who - and what - I am, O Theophilus. I am a British citizen doing my bit to defend the British way of life against the biggest threat it currently faces, which is the rise of European Nazism and of its support in the USA. And I consider it praise indeed to be described by you in such terms. Disown myself? At least when I blog I put my name to it. You hide behind a false name so you can pretend to be British while posting your anti-British, anti-Western, anti-tolerance, anti-democracy and anti-freedom filth. Cowards like you deserve exposure and laughter, and I will continue to pour buckets of both over your stupid head. Look at it this way: you probably get more people visiting your site to laugh at the deluded idiot than you ever would people coming to worship at the shrine of Toe-Nibbler the ex-politician.

Have you got the idea now of what free speech on my own blog extends to?


P.S. a propos your comment on Barry Manilow:

I DO like good lyrics, and these are good. And, btw, he could knock most of the Simon Callow kids into shape as far as popular singing goes too.

I believe most British people can tell the difference between Simon Callow (Four Weddings and a Funeral, Amadeus - broadcast on Radio 3 last night in fact - Waiting For Godot, etc), one of our greatest actors, and Simon Cowell (American Idol, The X Factor, etc). The question is, can you?






24 Comments:

At 03 January, 2011 15:34, Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Blimey that all got a bit heated didn't it?! Regardless of pretty twatty race-baiting though, the confusion of Cowell and Callow was the killer punchline.

Bravo! And may your flag continue to fly!

 
At 03 January, 2011 23:12, Blogger Rob said...

Leave 'em laughing - that's what I say! Funnily enough I hadn't originally spotted Jimmy's goof, not until I was running back through my comments to confirm I hadn't unwittingly called him a racist on KTBFPM. One can imagine all kinds of surreal exchanges, from Cowell as Pozzo (or as Aleister Crowley in Chemical Wedding) to a reaction shot of Callow faced with Susan Boyle doing "I Dreamed A Dream".....

 
At 06 January, 2011 19:12, Anonymous Stan said...

The way you have seized upon a simple slip up regarding Simon Cowell's name illustrates just how juvenile your blog is. It puts me in mind of the kind of put down jibes you hear in the playground. And for Ms Rullsenberg to regard this as the killer punchline just goes to show the level of her mentality.

By the way, your exchanges with ktbfpm clearly show that you DID wittingly call him a racist, contrary to his logical arguments pointing the other way. But I suppose all is fair in hate and war.

 
At 07 January, 2011 01:41, Blogger Rob said...

Welcome back to Stan, my favourite (because most hilariously stupid) troll.

Perhaps, Stan, if you spent less time in the playground listening to the jibes (doubtless in the hope of catching something you can dub "anti-semitism") and more time in the classroom, then your reading skills would improve. The quoted exchange shows, as I said, that I did not describe BlairSupporter as a racist on his own blog until after he'd banned me (when of course the comments were suppressed, that being the nature of banning). I freely admit to having described him as a racist here on my own blog: for that is what he is, again as I explained. His "logical arguments" consist of claiming that he is called a racist because of his being unconvinced by Islam, whereas it is his attitude to British people of a different race that attracts the adjective (from me at least: plenty of other people call him a racist and I can't speak for them). BS is undoubtedly an Islamophobe as well, but that is something quite different.

BS is perfectly happy to leap on any typos from his commenters when he wishes. I suspect the man himself is more likely to have responded to my dig with a "Doh!" than with your lofty disdain: he does after all have a sense of humour, which is not something I have detected thus far in you. Moreover he told me to feel free to draw attention to anything on his blog I wished: so i did.

I'll let Lisa defend herself: she's perfectly capable of giving you a flea in your ear if she wishes to stoop to engaging with you.

As for all being fair in hate and war, I will leave the cheerleading for those things to you (and BS of course). I shall continue to oppose both wherever possible.

Now run along and swap billets-doux with BS over how wicked Britain is, how Barack Obama is a Muslim, Tony Blair a great statesman and Israel is a peace-loving democracy. Any time you want to be laughed at feel free to come back: as long as you remain ridiculous you'll be welcome.

 
At 07 January, 2011 08:35, Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

With thoughts of my mentality on the debating table (trust me, I'm far more juvenile than I appear), I cuoldn't help recall the words of Jarvis Cocker:

On the back of the record it says it's okay to grow up, just as long as you don't grow old. I mean human beings have to change. If you're still trying to do the stuff that you would do at 22, when you're older you look stupid and also your body just can't take it as well. So, you know, it's good to mature in some ways, but for me what growing old means is becoming less open to things, and becoming too bogged down in your views. You have to fight against that as much as you possibly can.

 
At 07 January, 2011 18:50, Anonymous Stan said...

Nice tries at producing insouciant come-backs but I'm afraid that they don't do the business.

Rob's tortuous explanation of his racist taunt is quite laughable. I think he will have to provide much more evidence of the attitude of BS to British people of a different race before his charge can be taken seriously, particularly since having known BS for some time I am certain that race does not come into his justified criticism of Islamic extremists and the failure of most moderate Muslims to stand up to them.

Oh, and spouting juvenile abuse at me simply proves my point about how juvenile his blog is (that's a logical observation btw not a tit- for-tat response).

Lisa, applauding playground jibes is just silly even if you can recall the words of Jarvis Cocker.

 
At 07 January, 2011 21:59, Blogger Rob said...

Stan, the word you're searching for isn't "insouciant" but "mocking". Clearly your inability to read is matched by an inability to understand things when the grown-ups point them out to you. Your comment, like all your others (for you're nothing if not reliable) is irrelevant, ignores all the points at issue and consists wholly of personal abuse. How can anything I write "prove your point" when you never had one to begin with? I've stated the facts twice, you continue to ignore them. Fine. If you want simple "white skin British, brown skin foreign" platitudes your old pal WildersSupporter is your man: you won't find them here. (Unless you write them, and then I'll delete them.)

Now run along and write some more comments in praise of Toe-Nibbler. Then Jimmy can cover his blog with them and we can all have another good laugh at your pathetic two-man attempt to undermine the British values you loathe so much and understand so little.

 
At 08 January, 2011 14:38, Anonymous Stan said...

Schoolboy jibes to the end.

Wow, I really must have touched some raw nerves.

 
At 08 January, 2011 17:05, Anonymous Stan said...

And just to cap it,I've now a thoughtful comment removed even after agreeing with Rob about fundamentalist nutters.

Which shows that Rob is good at dishing it out but not so good at taking it, particularly when he has no answers to the points being made.

Come on Rob prove me wrong and put it back.

 
At 09 January, 2011 04:08, Blogger Rob said...

Stan - I can't "put it back" because it never appeared here as far as I can see. It does however show up, as does the follwing one complaining about its deletion, in my email account where comments are echoed. So here's what I'll do: I'll put the comment in, which will show up under my name, but will add to the text a heading showing that it's yours and when you posted it. I shan't add the follwo-up to the comment stream as I hope it won't be necessary. I'll then put the whole sorry mess into an actual post to be on the safe sie just in case Blogger decides to rip my comments out as well.

I'll hang on to my emails!

P.S Good comment, BTW.

 
At 10 January, 2011 13:19, Anonymous Stan said...

For the record here, thanks and due apologies as I've said at the special post you have done about this.

There's hope yet for disagreeing in an agreeable way.

 
At 12 January, 2011 01:35, Blogger Rob said...

Stan - you're welcome. I dare say there will be some further disagreeable disagreements in our future, but few folk - not you, not me (hell, not even BlairSupporter) are wholly on the Dark Side. Look at Darth Vader, or Gollum. OK, they're fictional, but sometimes I think that about about BS....(:-)>

 
At 24 October, 2014 08:01, Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors, nike roshe, michael kors pas cher, nike free pas cher, polo ralph lauren, nike blazer, sac burberry, air jordan, hollister, longchamp, nike trainers, nike roshe run, vanessa bruno, vans pas cher, north face, timberland, louis vuitton, longchamp, sac longchamp, oakley pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, hollister, michael kors, ray ban pas cher, polo lacoste, nike huarache, barbour, new balance pas cher, sac louis vuitton, sac hermes, nike roshe run, vans shoes, sac guess, mulberry, nike free, mac cosmetics, abercrombie and fitch, lululemon, louboutin, air max, air force, louis vuitton uk, hogan outlet, converse pas cher, north face, nike tn, ralph lauren, hollister, sac louis vuitton, nike air max

 
At 24 October, 2014 08:03, Blogger oakleyses said...

hollister clothing store, north face outlet, valentino shoes, air max, soccer jerseys, lululemon outlet, abercrombie and fitch, uggs outlet, moncler, moncler, nfl jerseys, jimmy choo outlet, new balance shoes, celine handbags, giuseppe zanotti, rolex watches, chi flat iron, ugg pas cher, mont blanc, herve leger, canada goose jackets, wedding dresses, canada goose, canada goose, moncler, bottega veneta, canada goose uk, babyliss pro, mcm handbags, baseball bats, ghd, ferragamo shoes, ugg australia, soccer shoes, canada goose, p90x, birkin bag, canada goose outlet, ugg boots, instyler, ugg, beats by dre, ugg boots, asics running shoes, north face jackets, iphone 6 cases, moncler outlet, reebok outlet, marc jacobs, insanity workout

 
At 24 October, 2014 08:06, Blogger oakleyses said...

tiffany and co, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton outlet, louboutin outlet, kate spade handbags, air max, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, nike shoes, louboutin, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, longchamp handbags, chanel handbags, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, nike free, christian louboutin shoes, prada outlet, michael kors outlet, burberry outlet, tiffany and co, coach purses, burberry outlet, true religion jeans, ray ban sunglasses, prada handbags, michael kors outlet, coach outlet store online, louis vuitton handbags, tory burch outlet, air max, gucci outlet, jordan shoes, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, coach outlet, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, longchamp handbags

 
At 20 November, 2014 14:57, Blogger Jordans Nike said...

uggs outlet, Cheap LV Handbags, ugg, cheap nike jordan shoes, ugg boots, ugg australia, cheap jordan shoes, air jordan shoes, Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags, jordan shoes for cheap, Bags Louis Vuitton, Cheap jordans, cheap nike free, wholesale jordan shoes for sale, Discount Louis Vuitton, cheap nike shoes, cheap nike air max, cheap jordan, wholesale jordan shoes, ugg soldes, cheap jordans, uggs on sale, Cheap Nike jordan shoes, cheap nike free run, cheap jordans, Discount LV Handbags, nike free, wholesale jordan shoes, discount nike jordans, ugg pas cher

 
At 31 August, 2015 01:33, Blogger dong dong said...

prada shoes
nike huarache shoes
christian louboutin outlet
lebron james basketball shoes
michael kors outlet
swarovski jewelry
hollister clothing
air jordan 13
nike air max
coach factory outlet
hollister clothing
louboutin pas cher
louis vuitton handbags
ugg boots
nike trainers uk
sac longchamp
hermes birkin bag
caoch outlet
coach outlet stores
vans shoes
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
nike trainers
cheap vans shoes
michael kors uk
jordan concords
coach factory outlet online
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors handbags
ralph lauren uk
christian louboutin outlet
christian louboutin
jordan 6
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
prada outlet
louis vuitton
hollister co

 
At 12 October, 2015 11:05, Blogger mao qiuyun said...

dansko outlet, http://www.dansko-shoes.us/
cyber monday 2015, http://www.blackfriday2015.in.net/
canada goose coats, http://www.canadagoose-coats.us.com/
tiffany outlet, http://www.tiffany-outlet.us.com/
tiffany jewellery, http://www.tiffanyjewelleryoutlets.co.uk/
cheap jordans, http://www.cheapjordanshoes.in.net/
wedding dresses, http://www.weddingdressesoutlet.co.uk/
soccer jerseys, http://www.soccerjerseys.us.com/
ray ban, http://www.occhiali-rayban.it/
hermes belt, http://www.hermesbelts.us/
chanel handbags, http://www.chanelhandbags-outlet.co.uk/
oakley sunglasses, http://www.oakleysunglassescanada.com/
hermes bags, http://www.hermesbags.co.uk/
cheap nfl jerseys, http://www.cheapnfljerseys.org/
nobis outlet, http://www.wellensteyn.com.co/
adidas wings, http://www.adidaswings.net/
coach outlet canada, http://www.coachoutletcanada.com.co/
louis vuitton outlet, http://www.louisvuittonoutletstore.name/
ugg boots, http://www.uggbootsclearance.in.net/
canada goose jackets, http://www.uggbootscheap.eu.com/
tory burch outlet, http://www.toryburch.in.net/
designer handbags, http://www.designerhandbags.us.com/
nike huarache, http://www.nikeairhuarache.org.uk/
timberland boots, http://www.timberlandboots.name/
louis vuitton handbags, http://www.louisvuittonhandbags.org.uk/
nike outlet store, http://www.nikeoutletstore.us/
ed hardy clothing, http://www.edhardy.us.com/
ralph lauren, http://www.poloralphlaurenoutlet.it/
ugg boots, http://www.uggboot.com.co/
1012maoqiuyun

 
At 15 October, 2015 03:45, Blogger Gege Dai said...

20151015xiaodaige
longchamp handbags outlet, http://www.longchamphandbag.us.com/
ravens jerseys, http://www.baltimoreravensjerseys.us/
los angeles lakers, http://www.lakersjerseys.us/
oakland raiders jerseys, http://www.oaklandraidersjerseys.us/
rolex watches, http://www.rolexwatches-uk.co.uk/
canada goose outlet, http://www.canada-gooseoutlet.us.com/
prada outlet, http://www.pradahandbagsoutlet.co.uk/
michael kors outlet, http://www.michaelkorsfactoryoutlets.in.net/
coach outlet online, http://www.coachoutletstores.com.co/
blackhawks jersey, http://www.chicagoblackhawksjersey.us/
philadelphia eagles jerseys, http://www.philadelphiaeaglesjersey.us/
celine outlet online, http://www.celineoutletus.com/
tiffany and co, http://www.tiffanyandco.in.net/
baltimore ravens jerseys, http://www.baltimoreravensjerseys.us/
soccer jerseys wholesale, http://www.soccerjerseys.us.com/
ugg outlet, http://www.winterjackets.us.com/
coach handbags outlet, http://www.coachhandbagsoutletonline.us.com/
swarovski crystal, http://www.swarovski.in.net/
ray-ban sunglasses, http://www.rayban-sunglassess.us.com/
ralph lauren,polo ralph lauren,ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren italia,ralph lauren sito ufficiale
michael kors handbags, http://www.cheapmichaelkorshandbag.in.net/
cyber monday deals, http://www.blackfridaydeals.us.com/
nike air huarache, http://www.nikeairhuarache.org.uk/
ray-ban sunglasses, http://www.raybansunglass.com.au/
nike air max, http://www.nikeairmaxshoes.org.uk/
michael kors handbags outlet, http://www.michaelkorshandbagsoutletstore.us.com/
oklahoma city thunder jerseys, http://www.thunderjerseystore.com/

 
At 15 October, 2015 10:48, Blogger Wenhao Guo said...

winter coats, http://www.wintercoats.us.com/
canada goose jackets, http://www.canadagooseoutlet.com.co/
ugg outlet, http://www.uggoutlet.org.uk/
cyber monday deals, http://www.cybermondaydeals.in.net/
snow boots, http://www.snowboots.us.com/
canada goose outlet, http://www.canadagoose-coats.us.com/
canada goose outlet, http://www.canada-goosejackets.us.com/
canada goose jackets, http://www.canadagoosecanada.com/
ugg sale, http://www.uggsale.in.net/
canada goose jackets, http://www.canadagoosejackets.in.net/
winter jackets, http://www.winterjackets.us.com/
parajumpers coats, http://www.parajumpers.in.net/
discount ugg boots, http://www.discountuggboots.in.net/
canada goose jackets, http://www.canada-gooseoutlet.us.com/
cyber monday 2015, http://www.cybermonday2015.us.com/
ugg outlet, http://www.uggoutletstore.eu.com/
belstaff jackets, http://www.belstaff.us.com/
ugg boots, http://www.uggboots-outlet.co.uk/
wellensteyn jackets, http://www.wellensteyn.com.co/
black friday 2015, http://www.blackfriday2015.in.net/
ugg boots, http://www.uggbootscheap.eu.com/
barbour coats, http://www.barbour.us.com/
cheap ugg boots, http://www.cheapugg-boots.in.net/
woolrich outlet, http://www.woolrichoutletstore.us.com/
ugg outlet, http://www.uggoutlet.in.net/
moncler jackets, http://www.monclerjacketsuk.co.uk/
black friday deals, http://www.blackfridaydeals.us.com/
nobis outlet, http://www.nobis.us.com/
ugg australia, http://www.uggaustralia.in.net/
moncler outlet, http://www.moncleroutletstore.us.com/
achang1015

 
At 29 October, 2015 01:53, Blogger Junda Xu said...

20151029 junda
Michael Kors Outlet Handbags Factory Price
tory burch outlet
michael kors outlet sale
coach factory outlet
ugg boots sale
true religion jeans
Tom Shoes Outlet With Free Shipping
Real Louis Vuitton Bags
michale kors outlet
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
ugg boots
louis vuitton outlet
Ugg Boots,Ugg Boots Outlet,Ugg Outlet,Cheap Uggs,Uggs On Sale,Ugg Boots Clearance,Uggs For Women
ugg boots clearance
Coach Factory Outlet Online Sale
cheap jordans,jordan shoes,cheap jordan shoes
Louis Vuitton Outlet USA
Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Deals
michael kors uk
Louis Vuitton Handbags Discount Off
Christian Louis Vuitton Red Bottoms
Louis Vuitton Bags On Sale
nfl jerseys
the north face
Louis Vuitton Handbags Factory Store
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet
cheap uggs
Hollister Clothes for Girls Website

 
At 25 November, 2015 06:09, Anonymous 巨人倍増 said...

紅蜘蛛.akanpo.net
威哥王:http://www.akanpo.net/
女性媚薬:http://xn--19zl5rhf.akanpo.net/
紅蜘蛛:http://xn--19zl5rhf.akanpo.net/
花痴:http://www.xn--6qs44kv2wxulv8l.com/
巨人倍増:http://www.xn--gmq15an1qquf7nnhnq.net/
威哥王:http://www.akanpo.net/product/299.html
威哥王:http://www.xn--y5q18fdwfi85apu0a.com/
女性用精力剤:http://www.xn--o0q550b5sivv6a3ud.com/
女性用媚薬:http://www.xn--o0q550b5sivv6a3ud.com/
催淫剤:http://www.xn--o0q550b5sivv6a3ud.com/
催淫薬:http://www.xn--o0q550b5sivv6a3ud.com/
中絶薬:http://www.xn--fiqs66igff.net/
妊娠中絶薬:http://www.xn--fiqs66igff.net/
五夜神:http://www.xn--dlqq0x36z.com/
三便宝:http://www.xn--ehqp5bbzdjgv52b5n2c.com/
三体牛鞭:http://www.xn--ehq44ay28e5g5a.net/
蟻力神:http://www.xn--tfry51gvxj8qe33e.com/
三體牛鞭:http://www.xn--ehq44ay28e5g5a.net/
勃動力三體牛鞭:http://www.xn--ehq44ay28e5g5a.net/
徳国黒金:http://www.xn--vcsp6r0y7bp4k.net/
蔵秘男宝:http://www.xn--pbtr90dtidpyo.com/
中華牛鞭:http://www.xn--fiqx59fy7lwts.net/
蔵秘雄精:http://www.xn--tmz82dyzk01s.com/
五便宝:http://www.xn--dlq51ag0z.com/
ビグレックス:http://www.xn--pckb2a1b0esh.com/
VigRx:http://www.xn--pckb2a1b0esh.com/
狼一号:http://www.xn--4gq48lvu4a.net/
狼1号:http://www.xn--4gq48lvu4a.net/
蔵秘男宝:http://www.xn--pbtr90dtidpyo.net/
男宝:http://www.xn--pbtr90d.net/
ナンパオ:http://www.xn--pbtr90d.net/
好漢哥:http://www.xn--kwrt0i78w.com/
三鞭粒:http://www.xn--ehq774i08q.com/
魔根:http://www.xn--xxvo15i.com/
壮三天:http://www.xn--ehq78xdf.com/
巨人倍増:http://www.巨人倍増本物.net/

精力剤:http://www.akanpo.net/catalog/1.html
漢方薬:http://www.akanpo.net/catalog/2.html
中絶 薬:http://www.akanpo.net/catalog/3.html
経口避妊薬:http://www.akanpo.net/catalog/3.html
催淫剤:http://www.akanpo.net/catalog/63.html
催淫:http://www.akanpo.net/catalog/63.html
催情薬:http://www.akanpo.net/catalog/63.html
女性用媚薬:http://www.akanpo.net/catalog/60.html
女性用精力剤:http://www.akanpo.net/catalog/60.html
媚薬:http://www.akanpo.net/catalog/60.html
媚薬通販:http://www.akanpo.net/catalog/60.html
催淫カプセル:http://www.akanpo.net/product/339.html
淫インモラル:http://www.akanpo.net/product/477.html
花痴:http://www.akanpo.net/product/325.html
花痴:http://www.akanpo.net/product/109.html
紅蜘蛛:http://www.akanpo.net/product/110.html
妖姫:http://www.akanpo.net/product/476.html
D10媚薬:http://www.akanpo.net/product/315.html
D10催情剤:http://www.akanpo.net/product/315.html
催情剤:http://www.akanpo.net/product/315.html
D8 催情剤:http://www.akanpo.net/product/81.html
絶對高潮:http://www.akanpo.net/product/339.html
FLY D5:http://www.akanpo.net/product/102.html
蒼蝿水:http://www.akanpo.net/product/102.html
レディーチャイナ:http://www.akanpo.net/product/102.html
催情丹:http://www.akanpo.net/product/443.html
天天素:http://www.akanpo.net/product/251.html
韓国痩身一号:http://www.akanpo.net/product/208.html
韓国痩身1号:http://www.akanpo.net/product/208.html
痩身1号:http://www.akanpo.net/product/208.html

ペニス増大:http://www.akanpo.net/catalog/13.html
威哥王:http://www.akanpo.net/product/299.html
巨人倍増:http://www.akanpo.net/product/36.html
三便宝:http://www.akanpo.net/product/233.html
蟻力神:http://www.akanpo.net/product/154.html
三體牛鞭:http://www.akanpo.net/product/91.html
勃動力三體牛鞭:http://www.akanpo.net/product/91.html
三体牛鞭:http://www.akanpo.net/product/91.html
中華牛鞭:http://www.akanpo.net/product/134.html
RU486:http://www.akanpo.net/product/232.html
MaxMan:http://www.akanpo.net/product/246.html
蔵八宝:http://www.akanpo.net/product/449.html
五便宝:http://www.akanpo.net/product/381.html
狼一号:http://www.akanpo.net/product/92.html
狼1号:http://www.akanpo.net/product/92.html
黒倍王:http://www.akanpo.net/product/85.html
アフリカ超人:http://www.akanpo.net/product/569.html
徳国公牛:http://www.akanpo.net/product/658.html
壮根精華素:http://www.akanpo.net/product/130.html
街頭覇王睾丸素:http://www.akanpo.net/product/653.html

 
At 25 November, 2015 06:09, Anonymous 巨人倍増 said...

精力剤販売:http://www.hakanpo.com/
ダイエット薬:http://www.hakanpo.com/CL03/
中絶薬:http://www.hakanpo.com/CL06/
媚薬:http://www.hakanpo.com/CL05/
精力剤:http://www.hakanpo.com/CL02/
威哥王:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro96.html
巨人倍増:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro138.html
三體牛鞭:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro331.html
勃動力三體牛鞭:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro331.html
三体牛鞭:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro331.html
狼1号:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro330.html
狼一号:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro330.html
三便宝:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro149.html
五便宝:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro157.html
蟻力神:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro132.html
新一粒神:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro476.html
男宝:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro375.html
魔根:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro360.html
壮天根:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro329.html
花痴:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro312.html
妖姫:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro481.html
絶對高潮:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro274.html
D10媚薬:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro282.html
D10催情剤:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro282.html
淫インモラル:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro482.html
紅蜘蛛:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro311.html
紅蜘蛛:http://xn--19zl5rhf.hakanpo.com/
福源春:http://hakanpo.com/p/pro372.html
天天素:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro58.html
曲美:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro25.html
催淫カプセル:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro133.html
三鞭粒:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro450.html
黒倍王:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro337.html
VigRx:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro222.html
RU486:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro113.html

男露888:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro243.html
リドスプレー:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro374.html
LIDO SPRAY:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro374.html
ビグレックス:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro386.html
VVK:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro325.html
Wenickman:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro325.html
MaxMan:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro97.html
vigrxプラス:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro222.html
モチベーター:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro327.html
中華牛鞭:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro167.html
九鞭粒:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro437.html
西班牙蒼蝿水:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro284.html
性霸2000:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro147.html
Xing霸:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro147.html
D8 催情剤:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro343.html
FLY D5:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro318.html
D5原液:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro318.html
蒼蝿水:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro318.html
花之欲:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro292.html
美人豹:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro320.html
魔鬼天使性欲粉:http://hakanpo.com/p/pro309.html
SEX DROPS:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro322.html
避妊薬:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro117.html
超級脂肪燃焼弾:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro52.html
韓国痩身一号:http://hakanpo.com/p/pro20.html
韓国痩身1号:http://hakanpo.com/p/pro20.html
痩身一号:http://hakanpo.com/p/pro20.html
痩身1号:http://hakanpo.com/p/pro20.html
V26:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro48.html
唯美OB:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro29.html
ペニス増大:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro325.html
催情剤:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro282.html
催情粉:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro288.html
女性催情剤:http://www.hakanpo.com/CL05
催情薬:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro159.html
催淫:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro133.html
催淫通販:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro133.html
西班牙昆虫粉:http://www.hakanpo.com/p/pro316.html

 
At 25 November, 2015 06:09, Anonymous ru486 said...

媚薬:http://www.feelkanpo.com/
威哥王:http://xn--kwrt2jp9z.feelkanpo.com/
威哥王:http://www.feelkanpo.com/view/415.html
三體牛鞭:http://www.feelkanpo.com/view/812.html
勃動力三體牛鞭:http://www.feelkanpo.com/view/812.html
三便宝:http://www.feelkanpo.com/view/823.html
男宝:http://www.feelkanpo.com/view/634.html
五便宝:http://www.feelkanpo.com/view/797.html
巨人倍増:http://www.feelkanpo.com/view/427.html
狼1号:http://www.feelkanpo.com/view/501.html
狼一号:http://www.feelkanpo.com/view/501.html
蟻力神:http://www.feelkanpo.com/view/604.html
蔵八宝:http://www.feelkanpo.com/view/820.html
ru486:http://www.feelkanpo.com/view/407.html
中絶薬RU486:http://www.feelkanpo.com/view/407.html
縮陰膏:http://www.feelkanpo.com/view/636.html
天天素:http://www.feelkanpo.com/view/573.html
V26:http://www.feelkanpo.com/view/566.html
曲美:http://www.feelkanpo.com/view/847.html
福源春:http://www.feelkanpo.com/view/798.html
媚薬 販売:http://www.allkanpou.com/
花痴:http://www.xn--6qs44kv2wxulv8l.com/
淫インモラル:http://www.allkanpou.com/product/immoral.html
花痴:http://www.allkanpou.com/product/%E8%8A%B1%E7%97%B4.html
威哥王:http://www.allkanpou.com/product/%E5%A8%81%E5%93%A5%E7%8E%8B.html
巨人倍増:http://www.allkanpou.com/product/%E5%B7%A8%E4%BA%BA%E5%80%8D%E5%A2%97.html
媚薬:http://www.allkanpou.com/biyaku/%E5%AA%9A%E8%96%AC.html
媚薬通販:http://www.allkanpou.com/biyaku/%E5%AA%9A%E8%96%AC.html
催淫:http://www.allkanpou.com/biyaku/%E5%82%AC%E6%B7%AB.html
女性媚薬:http://www.allkanpou.com/biyaku/%E5%A5%B3%E6%80%A7%E5%AA%9A%E8%96%AC.html
媚薬激安:http://www.allkanpou.com/biyaku/%E5%A5%B3%E6%80%A7%E5%AA%9A%E8%96%AC.html
媚薬カプセル:http://www.allkanpou.com/biyaku/%E5%AA%9A%E8%96%AC%E5%82%AC%E6%B7%AB.html
催情丹:http://www.allkanpou.com/product/cuiqingj.html

漢方会社:http://www.kanpocom.com/
威哥王:http://xn--kwrt2jp9z.kanpocom.com/
威哥王:http://www.kanpocom.com/Pro/weigewang.html
巨人倍増:http://www.kanpocom.com/pro/jurenbeiceng.html
紅蜘蛛:http://www.kanpocom.com/Pro/hong-zhi-zhu.html
花痴:http://www.kanpocom.com/Pro/huachi.html
D10催情剤:http://www.kanpocom.com/pro/D10.html
絶對高潮:http://www.kanpocom.com/Pro/juedui.html
三便宝:http://www.kanpocom.com/pro/satibo-capsules.html
三體牛鞭:http://www.kanpocom.com/Pro/stlb.html
勃動力三體牛鞭:http://www.kanpocom.com/pro/stlb.html
三体牛鞭:http://www.kanpocom.com/Pro/stlb.html
蟻力神:http://www.kanpocom.com/pro/yilishen.html
五便宝:http://www.kanpocom.com/Pro/wodibo-capsules.html
狼一号:http://www.kanpocom.com/Pro/langyihao.html
狼1号:http://www.kanpocom.com/Pro/langyihao.html
消渇丸:http://www.kanpocom.com/Pro/xiaokewan.html
RU486:http://www.kanpocom.com/pro/beijing-ru486.html
天天素:http://www.kanpocom.com/pro/tiantiansu.html
V26:http://www.kanpocom.com/Pro/V26sx.html
韓国痩身1号:http://www.kanpocom.com/Pro/hgshs.html
韓国痩身一号:http://www.kanpocom.com/Pro/hgshs.html
曲美:http://www.kanpocom.com/pro/qumei5mg.html
御秀堂:http://www.kanpocom.com/pro/yuxiut.html
巨人倍増:http://www.xn--tckuez55h0fbkxjnoie3j.com/
妊娠中絶薬:http://www.xn--fiqv0z4mai18ikui.com/
プロコミルスプレー:http://www.xn--tckm2gc2b7djc5l.com/
催情薬:http://www.xn--o0q550b.net/
催情液:http://www.xn--o0q550bwwj.com/
レビトラ:http://www.xn--fdkva1ej2834bwg0a.com/
淫インモラル:http://immoral.yahookanpou.com/
妖姫:http://xn--vvsqh.yahookanpou.com/
精力剤:http://www.yahookanpou.com/
媚薬カプセル:http://www.yahookanpou.com/catalog/60.html
女性用媚薬:http://www.yahookanpou.com/catalog/60.html
威哥王:http://www.yahookanpou.com/product/weigwang.html
巨人倍増:http://www.yahookanpou.com/product/jurenbeizenggouqi.html
三便宝:http://www.yahookanpou.com/product/sbb.html
壮根精華素:http://www.yahookanpou.com/product/zgjhs.html
韓国痩身一号:http://www.yahookanpou.com/product/hgssyhmtx.html
韓国痩身1号:http://www.yahookanpou.com/product/hgssyhmtx.html
淫インモラル:http://www.xn--eckwgvai1b8519e.com/
インモラル:http://www.xn--eckwgvai1b.net/
淫インモラル:http://www.xn--eckwgvai1b8519e.net/
媚薬 インモラル:http://www.xn--eckwgvai1b7344ch96c.com/
d10媚薬:http://www.xn--d10-hl9e441q.com/
蒼蝿水:http://www.xn--1rw563cv3bezh3ze.com/
韓国痩身一号:http://www.xn--4gq48lkwcy40cp4z0ql.com/
蒼蝿粉:http://www.xn--i6zw1ov9b.com/
催情丹:http://www.xn--riq92di5x.com/
絶對高潮:http://www.xn--wetw46b3hk0yo36dn8t.com/
西班牙蒼蝿水:http://www.xn--1rwz4kv8a2x0b9edxvd.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home