Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Video Fun - Earworms

To welcome my laptop home, a few pieces of music I've had running through my head recently.





A version of that last one was used for a Malaysian Airlines ad I kept seeing when I was staying in India. I'm disappointed that the ad isn't available on Youtube: it was a really good one, with pictures of an empty airport with little labels floating in the air where the people would be. The labels gave destinations and flight numbers, and the very last one was "DADDY.....COMING HOME......flight number whatever". Which was nice, as I was several thousand miles from my own kids at the time. (Came home by Virgin though: sorry, guys.)



Apologies for the aspect ratio: all the other clips from the film are normal, but this seems to be the only version of the Brando version (my favourite) available.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home