Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Sunday, October 10, 2010

What's Been Did and What's Been Hid

Busy, busy, busy....sorry I haven't updated the blog for a couple of weeks.

One thing I've been busy with is the new season for the orchestra I play in, Edinburgh Symphony Orchestra. Lots of people wanting to join, so now we have a really decent size of string section (except double basses - any bass players in the Edinburgh area fancy playing Elgar's Second Symphony?) Also an AGM for which I had to do a Chair's report - but somebody has taken over as Chair now so I'm back to doing just one committee job (Orchestra Manager, which is a grandiose title for roadie).

We're also practising the Brahms Violin Concerto, and this Beethoven Overture, which I've been wanting to play for many years:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home