Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Apologies

I know, it's been a week since I posted. My excuses are, firstly that I had a load of stuff to do ready for the start of Edinburgh Symphony Orchestra's new season, and that took priority. Secondly, I've been off work sick, which might have proved a great blogging opportunity but actually I just wanted to spend the time either asleep or vegging out in front of the TV. I'm back at work now, still coughing and spluttering a bit and still pretty tired, and this weekend I'm up at the Ballater flat. Again, a good blogging window given the dreadful weather today, except that (a) still tired and (b) on the end of the world's slowest wireless dial-up connection (yeah, I'm talking about YOU, Vodafone) so having trouble even reading my email. (Not helped by Virgin Media's having such a busy, stupid-ad-and-irrelevant-picture-laden front page that simply logging on takes about 20 minutes.)

OK, ranting and apologies over. Lots of goodies to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home