Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Friday, June 11, 2010

Tilting at Windbags

Oh, I got an email the other day from a reader. I shall omit the parts that might lead to her identification, but in part it ran:

Dear Rob

I discovered your blog recently and just wanted to drop you a line to say well done and keep up your work against Blair Supporter (aka "BS" or "Uncle Jimmy"). I came across this waste of space a while ago........

and ended

So, once again, well done for standing up to him and keep up the good work!

Well, I aim to please. Though it's more fun laughing at his inconsistency, his gullibility and his wannabe-Nazism than being outraged by his lack of basic decency.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home