Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Friday, May 28, 2010

There's a first time for everything

Another musical first for me tonight. I'm not about to change my assessment of Bruce Springsteen as the second most over-rated musical act on the planet (after U2, of course). But tonight on Radio Scotland I heard, for the first time, a Springsteen song that I thought I actually wanted to hear again. I see it only came out in 2007, and it wasn't a big hit so it's maybe not a surprise I missed it. Anyway, here is Girls In Their Summer Clothes:




1 Comments:

At 29 May, 2010 18:01, Blogger Persephone said...

This is off Magic which is actually a rather wonderful album and I'm not a rabid Springsteen fan either!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home