Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Video Fun - P.S.

And I should really put this up as well: I was talking to my daughter about how funny Christopher Walken can be (I've just bought The Maiden Heist on a Region 1 DVD, but there's his wonderfully deadpan scene in Pulp Fiction too) and she asked if I'd seen this. I hadn't:



but I don't think I shall forget it now.

4 Comments:

At 24 April, 2010 19:08, Blogger Persephone said...

I love this video, but always feel a little sad when I see it. It was at the height of its popularity just before the World Trade towers got hit.

 
At 26 April, 2010 12:13, Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Seconded with Persephone's comments...

 
At 26 April, 2010 17:34, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Thanks - I was trying to find that when doing my Chris W post, but Youtube wouldn't bring it up for me. I just love the guy. I can picture him in the Pulp Fiction bit just being himself.
Perhaps you can find his 'more cowbells' skit from Saturday Night Live?

 
At 07 July, 2017 01:42, Blogger qqq said...

coach outlet online
ralph lauren outlet online
adidas running shoes
cheap air jordans
chi flat iron
cheap jerseys
mont blanc pen
texans jerseys
louis vuitton bags
kate spade outlet online
170707yueqin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home