Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Monday, January 04, 2010

Video Fun: The Sweet, Paul McCartney

Just before Christmas I was heading home from work and listening to Get It On on Radio Scotland, and they played this record, which I hadn't heard for over thirty years. While I was never a fan of The Sweet at the time, I have to say it sounds pretty good now. I've certainly been humming it quite a bit snce. So here it is, everybody - Wig Wam Bam.



And having been listening to Paul McCartney's Run Devil Run in the car last week in Ballater, I have to give you my favourite track, No Other Baby, as done live at the Cavern Club in 1999:



And my second favourite track, All Shook Up, ditto:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home