Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Sunday, January 17, 2010

In which I finally succumb....


....and purchase an iPhone 3G. More posts will doubtless follow as I curse and swear at my inability to carry out simple tasks (probably including "answering calls" and "sending texts" while waxing lyrical over the availability of downloadable apps such as the tuner/metronome, the birdsong collection, the various identify-the-song-from-the-extract apps, and of course (given my propensity to lose the bloody thing every time I visit an unfamiliar car park) the one that hooks up to the GPS system* to remind you where you parked the car. (The GPS itself of course should reduce my incidence of driving round in circles.)

Still, first things first, and I'm still waiting for my old phone to stop working which will signal the transfer of my number to the new SIM card and allow me to start playing.

All in all, this could be a week when I make rather more personal calls than usual on my good old-fashioned brick of a work mobile....


* Yeah, yeah, I know, duplicated word, the S already stands for "system", yadda yadda yadda, eats shoots and STFU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home