Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Monday, August 17, 2009

Scots Wha Hae Nae

I have lived in Scotland for more than half of my life. I love it here, and though English-born I am proud to count myself an adopted Scot. If Scotland became independent (I wish) and I had to choose citizenships I would unhesitatingly go for Scottish (though ideally I'd keep dual nationality out of sentiment).

But I must admit that some of my fellow countrymen aren't at all nice.

1 Comments:

At 01 November, 2009 18:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every Scot I've ever met was very gracious and had a great sense of humor. They really are a special people and they certainly deserve independence if that is what they want. So, that's my two cents.
Greets from America - and hope you'll say hi to me in Vegas .. as in Las Vegas Nightclubs ... and if you are ever in the states, look me up for a cocktail or two. You are my new favorite blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home