Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Strangely, the Russian equivalent "It's fun to stay with the NKVD" never became a hit

Joe In Vegas just posted a couple of dance video clips and reckoned that as a non-Greek he felt more at home with YMCA. I thought you had to be gay to do that one? Anyway, has he never heard of Zorba the Geek?

Not only am I neither Greek nor gay, I'm not even Jewish, so I can't do this dance either. Definitely not. But it's good to watch.

1 Comments:

At 30 June, 2009 21:47, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Yes, Fidler is very nice, but that's a prty, I was talking about being alone, or just two of you, on the beach, no music, no atmosphere, and feeling happy and free enough to just dance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home