Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Video Fun Parts 2-5

A few more videos. First, a song I've been playing all week in the car:



Then a rather splendid video to accompany a song by the spendid Decemberists:



....whose best song IMHO is this (and for once the fan-made video is rather interesting, if conducive to jealousy):



And finally, the lovely Mary Lorson with Madder Rose doing Roland Navigator:

2 Comments:

At 31 May, 2009 14:18, Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Oh I lurve that song and video for the Decemberists (but then you know I love the band anyway!)

And a Volume compilation - they were cracking CDs for odd tracks. And I do actually have that Madder Rose track (though from a compilation of the best of Volume tracks called 'Sharks Patrol These Waters')

 
At 03 June, 2009 22:37, Blogger Rob said...

How funny: it's "Sharks Patrol These Waters" that I have too. (I didn't know about Volume before I found SPTW in a charity shop, and I had never heard of Madder Rose before either, though now I have a lot of their stuff.)

Yes I know you like the Decemberists, and I'm still aggrieved that their last tour was aborted just before it reached Glasgow (but after Nottingham).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home