Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Stranger than we can imagine

This piece of quantum weirdness caught my eye in The Economist recently.

After which all I can do is quote my hero, the redoubtable Richard Feynmann, from The Character Of Physical Law (1965):

Do not keep saying to yourself, if you can possibly avoid it, "But how can it be like that?" because you will get "down the drain," into a blind alley from which nobody has yet escaped. Nobody knows how it can be like that.

1 Comments:

At 27 March, 2009 16:09, Blogger Clare Sudders said...

I didn't understand a word of that, but I was impressed nonetheless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home