Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The reason my "burst" of posts on Wednesday night ended up as just two is rather funny. Right now I am rather stuffed up with a cold, which means that my normally loud snoring is turned up to 11. I have therefore been banished to a fold-out bed in the living-room so my wife can get some sleep without needing earplugs so dense as to keep out her alarm clock. Also, as is not uncommon among us 50-somethings, I have been known to doze off in front of the TV, occasionally being woken by my wife or daughter next morning. However, on Wednesday I surpassed myself, dozing off in mid-post on the blog and spending the night asleep sitting in front of the PC. It didn't leave me feeling too short of sleep, but I had a crick in my neck that is only now beginning to abate.

It could have been worse: it would have rather embarrassing to be found snoozing over a pregnant bikini contest or a Playboy playmate or a candid picture of a celebrity...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home